Airlines flying from Chiang Mai
In total there are 30 airlines flying from and to Chiang Mai. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Thai AirAsia (FD)16 destinations
- Bangkok Airways (PG)7 destinations
- Thai Lion Air (SL)4 destinations
- Air China (CA)2 destinations
- Spring Airlines (9C)2 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)2 destinations
- Nok Air (DD)2 destinations
- Thai Smile (WE)2 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Chiang Mai
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Chiang Mai (CNX). The nearest airports to Chiang Mai (CNX) are Lampang (LPT) and Mae Hong Son (HGN).
- LPTLampangThailand49 mi / 79 km
- HGNMae Hong SonThailand75 mi / 120 km
- PRHPhraeThailand90 mi / 145 km
- CEIChiang RaiThailand101 mi / 163 km
- NNTNanThailand119 mi / 192 km
Airport Info Chiang Mai (CNX)
Chiang Mai Airport (IATA: CNX, ICAO: VTCC), also known as Chiang Mai International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Thailand. It is an international airport and serves the area of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Chiang Mai Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 36 destinations in 11 countries.
At present, there are 11 domestic flights from Chiang Mai.
The longest flight from Chiang Mai CNX is a 3,053 mile (4,914 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.