Airport Info Chita (HTA)
Chita Airport (IATA: HTA, ICAO: UIAA), also known as Kadala Airport, is a medium sized airport in Russia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Chita, Russia. Chita Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 10 domestic flights from Chita.
The longest flight from Chita HTA is a 2,938 mile (4,728 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Domodedovo DME. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and is operated by S7 Airlines.
Airlines flying from Chita
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Chita. Those carriers are:
- IrAero (IO)3 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)2 destinations
- NordStar (Y7)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Air China (CA)1 destination
- Angara Airlines (2G)1 destination
- Nordwind (N4)1 destination
- Yakutia (R3)1 destination
Alternative airports to Chita
There are no alternative airports to Chita (HTA) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).