Airport Info Düsseldorf (DUS)
Düsseldorf Airport (IATA: DUS, ICAO: EDDL), also known as Düsseldorf International Airport, is the third largest airport in Germany. It is an international airport and serves the area of Düsseldorf, Germany. Düsseldorf Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 189 destinations in 51 countries.
At present, there are 11 domestic flights from Düsseldorf.
The longest flight from Düsseldorf DUS is a 6,456 mile (10,390 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Singapore Airlines.
Airlines flying from Düsseldorf
In total there are 59 airlines flying from and to Düsseldorf. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Eurowings (EW)101 destinations
- Condor (DE)41 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)24 destinations
- Germania (ST)23 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)19 destinations
- Laudamotion (OE)10 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)6 destinations
- Pegasus (PC)6 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Düsseldorf
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Düsseldorf (DUS). The nearest airports to Düsseldorf (DUS) are Cologne-Bonn (CGN) and Dusseldorf Weeze (NRN).