Airport Info Dali (DLU)
Dali Airport (IATA: DLU, ICAO: ZPDL), also known as Dali Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 23 domestic flights from Dali.
The longest flight from Dali DLU is a 1,368 mile (2,202 kilometers) non stop route to Beijing PEK. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by China Eastern.
Airlines flying from Dali
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Dali. Those carriers are:
- China Eastern (MU)11 destinations
- Chongqing Airlines (OQ)6 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)5 destinations
- Air China (CA)5 destinations
- Lucky Air (8L*)2 destinations
- Tibet Airlines (TV)1 destination
- Beijing Capital (JD)1 destination
- Air Guilin (GT)1 destination
Alternative airports to Dali
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Dali (DLU). The nearest airports to Dali (DLU) are Lijiang (LJG) and Baoshan (BSD).