Airport Info Dalian (DLC)
Dalian Airport (IATA: DLC, ICAO: ZYTL), also known as Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Dalian, China. Dalian Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 85 destinations in 5 countries.
At present, there are 73 domestic flights from Dalian.
The longest flight from Dalian DLC is a 2,071 mile (3,333 kilometers) non stop route to Siem Reap REP. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Sky Angkor Airlines.
Airlines flying from Dalian
In total there are 35 airlines flying from and to Dalian. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China Southern (CZ)38 destinations
- Air China (CA)24 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)19 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)15 destinations
- China Express (G5)11 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)8 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)7 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)7 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Dalian
There are two alternative airports to Dalian (DLC) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Yantai (YNT) and Yingkou (YKH).