Airport Info Dalian (DLC)
Dalian Airport (IATA: DLC, ICAO: ZYTL), also known as Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Dalian, China. Dalian Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 80 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 68 domestic flights from Dalian.
The longest flight from Dalian DLC is a 2,150 mile (3,460 kilometers) non stop route to Don Muang DMK. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by NokScoot.
Airlines flying from Dalian
In total there are 36 airlines flying from and to Dalian. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China Southern (CZ)34 destinations
- Air China (CA)22 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)21 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)16 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)12 destinations
- China Express (G5)11 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)10 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)6 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Dalian
There are two alternative airports to Dalian (DLC) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Yantai (YNT) and Yingkou (YKH).