Airport Info Datong (DAT)
Datong Airport (IATA: DAT, ICAO: ZBDT), also known as Datong Airport, is a medium sized airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Datong, China. Datong Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 21 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 20 domestic flights from Datong.
The longest flight from Datong DAT is a 1,968 mile (3,167 kilometers) non stop route to Don Muang DMK. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by New Gen Airways.
Airlines flying from Datong
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Datong. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Shandong Airlines (SC)4 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)3 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)3 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)2 destinations
- China Express (G5)2 destinations
- China United (KN)2 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)2 destinations
- Loong Air (GJ)1 destination
- Lucky Air (8L*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Datong
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Datong (DAT). The nearest airports to Datong (DAT) are Ulanqab (UCB) and Hohhot (HET).