Airport Info Datong (DAT)
Datong Airport (IATA: DAT, ICAO: ZBDT), also known as Datong Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 20 domestic flights from Datong.
The longest flight from Datong DAT is a 1,402 mile (2,256 kilometers) non stop route to Haikou HAK. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Tianjin Airlines.
Airlines flying from Datong
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Datong. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Shandong Airlines (SC)4 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)3 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)3 destinations
- China Express (G5)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)2 destinations
- China United (KN)2 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)2 destinations
- Loong Air (GJ)1 destination
- Lucky Air (8L*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Datong
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Datong (DAT). The nearest airports to Datong (DAT) are Ulanqab (UCB) and Hohhot (HET).