Airport Info Hohhot (HET)
Hohhot Airport (IATA: HET, ICAO: ZBHH), also known as Hohhot Baita International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hohhot, China. Hohhot Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 68 destinations in 5 countries.
At present, there are 62 domestic flights from Hohhot.
The longest flight from Hohhot HET is a 2,409 mile (3,877 kilometers) non stop route to Phuket HKT. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and is operated by New Gen Airways.
Airlines flying from Hohhot
In total there are 31 airlines flying from and to Hohhot. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)16 destinations
- China Express (G5)15 destinations
- Air China (CA)14 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)12 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)12 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)10 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)7 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)7 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)7 destinations
Alternative airports to Hohhot
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hohhot (HET). The nearest airports to Hohhot (HET) are Ulanqab (UCB) and Baotou (BAV).