Airport Info Denpasar (DPS)
Denpasar Airport (IATA: DPS, ICAO: WADD), also known as Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the second largest airport in Indonesia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Denpasar, Indonesia. Denpasar Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 67 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are 20 domestic flights from Denpasar.
The longest flight from Denpasar DPS is a 6,253 mile (10,063 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Sheremetyevo SVO. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Aeroflot.
Airlines flying from Denpasar
In total there are 41 airlines flying from and to Denpasar. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)28 destinations
- Lion Air (JT*)22 destinations
- Nam Air (IN)11 destinations
- Citilink (QG)10 destinations
- Wings Air (IW)9 destinations
- AirAsia (QZ)9 destinations
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)9 destinations
- Jetstar (JQ)8 destinations
- Batik Air (ID)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Denpasar
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Denpasar (DPS). The nearest airports to Denpasar (DPS) are Banyuwangi Regency (BWX) and Mataram (LOP).