Airlines flying from Glasgow
In total there are 22 airlines flying from and to Glasgow. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Jet2 (LS)33 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)22 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)17 destinations
- Loganair (LM)11 destinations
- Flybe (BE)8 destinations
- British Airways (BA)3 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)3 destinations
- Aer Lingus (EI)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Glasgow
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Glasgow (GLA). The nearest airports to Glasgow (GLA) are Glasgow Prestwick (PIK) and Edinburgh (EDI).
- PIKGlasgow PrestwickUnited Kingdom25 mi / 41 km
- EDIEdinburghUnited Kingdom42 mi / 67 km
- CALCampbeltownUnited Kingdom57 mi / 92 km
- DNDDundeeUnited Kingdom67 mi / 108 km
- ILYIslayUnited Kingdom72 mi / 116 km
Airport Info Glasgow (GLA)
Glasgow Airport (IATA: GLA, ICAO: EGPF), also known as Glasgow International Airport, is a large airport in United Kingdom. It is an international airport and serves the area of Glasgow, United Kingdom. Glasgow Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 86 destinations in 25 countries.
At present, there are 26 domestic flights from Glasgow.
The longest flight from Glasgow GLA is a 4,735 mile (7,620 kilometers) non stop route to Cancún CUN. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Thomas Cook.