Airport Info Haikou (HAK)
Haikou Airport (IATA: HAK, ICAO: ZJHK), also known as Haikou Meilan International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Haikou, China. Haikou Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 101 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 84 domestic flights from Haikou.
The longest flight from Haikou HAK is a 4,586 mile (7,381 kilometers) non stop route to Sydney SYD. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Hainan Airlines.
Airlines flying from Haikou
In total there are 44 airlines flying from and to Haikou. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Hainan Airlines (HU)39 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)23 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)22 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)20 destinations
- GX Airlines (GX)12 destinations
- Air China (CA)11 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)9 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)7 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)7 destinations
Alternative airports to Haikou
There are two alternative airports to Haikou (HAK) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Qionghai (BAR) and Zhanjiang (ZHA).