Airport Info Haikou (HAK)
Haikou Airport (IATA: HAK, ICAO: ZJHK), also known as Haikou Meilan International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Haikou, China. Haikou Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 85 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 73 domestic flights from Haikou.
The longest flight from Haikou HAK is a 4,586 mile (7,381 kilometers) non stop route to Sydney SYD. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Hainan Airlines.
Airlines flying from Haikou
In total there are 40 airlines flying from and to Haikou. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Hainan Airlines (HU)35 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)24 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)19 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)16 destinations
- GX Airlines (GX)11 destinations
- Air China (CA)10 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)7 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)7 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Haikou
There are two alternative airports to Haikou (HAK) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Qionghai (BAR) and Zhanjiang (ZHA).