Airport Info Hamburg (HAM)
Hamburg Airport (IATA: HAM, ICAO: EDDH), also known as Hamburg Airport (Fuhlsbüttel Airport), is a large airport in Germany. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hamburg, Germany. Hamburg Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 131 destinations in 41 countries.
At present, there are 9 domestic flights from Hamburg.
The longest flight from Hamburg HAM is a 3,813 mile (6,137 kilometers) non stop route to New York EWR. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by United Airlines.
Airlines flying from Hamburg
In total there are 51 airlines flying from and to Hamburg. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Eurowings (EW)52 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)24 destinations
- Condor (DE)17 destinations
- Germania (ST)12 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)10 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)10 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)5 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)5 destinations
- SAS (SK)4 destinations
Alternative airports to Hamburg
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hamburg (HAM). The nearest airports to Hamburg (HAM) are Bremen (BRE) and Hanover (HAJ).