Airport Info Hamburg (HAM)
Hamburg Airport (IATA: HAM, ICAO: EDDH), also known as Hamburg Airport (Fuhlsbüttel Airport), is a large airport in Germany. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hamburg, Germany. Hamburg Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 121 destinations in 39 countries.
At present, there are 10 domestic flights from Hamburg.
The longest flight from Hamburg HAM is a 3,137 mile (5,048 kilometers) non stop route to Boa Vista BVC. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by TUI Fly.
Airlines flying from Hamburg
In total there are 47 airlines flying from and to Hamburg. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Eurowings (EW)46 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)19 destinations
- Condor (DE)18 destinations
- Germania (ST)12 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)12 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)9 destinations
- Pegasus (PC)4 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)3 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Hamburg
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hamburg (HAM). The nearest airports to Hamburg (HAM) are Bremen (BRE) and Hanover (HAJ).