Airport Info Houston (IAH)
Houston Airport (IATA: IAH, ICAO: KIAH), also known as George Bush Intercontinental Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Houston, United States. Houston Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 181 destinations in 38 countries.
At present, there are 112 domestic flights from Houston.
The longest flight from Houston IAH is a 8,597 mile (13,835 kilometers) non stop route to Sydney SYD. This direct flight takes around 17 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by United Airlines.
Airlines flying from Houston
In total there are 27 airlines flying from and to Houston. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- United Airlines (UA)170 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)21 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)7 destinations
- Delta (DL)6 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)3 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)3 destinations
- Interjet (4O*)2 destinations
- Air China (CA)2 destinations
- EVA Air (BR)1 destination
Alternative airports to Houston
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Houston (IAH). The nearest airports to Houston (IAH) are Houston (HOU) and College Station (CLL).