Airlines flying from Huai'an
In total there are 14 airlines flying from and to Huai'an. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Spring Airlines (9C)7 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)7 destinations
- Air China (CA)5 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)2 destinations
- Air Changan (9H)2 destinations
- Qingdao Airlines (QW)2 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)2 destinations
- Loong Air (GJ)2 destinations
- New Gen Airways (E3)1 destination
Alternative airports to Huai'an
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Huai'an (HIA). The nearest airports to Huai'an (HIA) are Lianyungang (LYG) and Yancheng (YNZ).
- LYGLianyungangChina57 mi / 92 km
- YNZYanchengChina65 mi / 105 km
- YTYYangzhouChina90 mi / 145 km
- XUZXuzhouChina93 mi / 150 km
- LYILinyiChina97 mi / 156 km
Airport Info Huai'an (HIA)
Huai'an Airport (IATA: HIA, ICAO: ZSSH), also known as Huai'an Lianshui Airport, is a medium sized airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Huai'an, China. Huai'an Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 31 destinations in 3 countries.
At present, there are 27 domestic flights from Huai'an.
The longest flight from Huai'an HIA is a 2,215 mile (3,564 kilometers) non stop route to Phuket HKT. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Spring Airlines.