Airport Info Xuzhou (XUZ)
Xuzhou Airport (IATA: XUZ, ICAO: ZSXZ), also known as Xuzhou Airport, is a medium sized airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Xuzhou, China. Xuzhou Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 26 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 20 domestic flights from Xuzhou.
The longest flight from Xuzhou XUZ is a 1,750 mile (2,816 kilometers) non stop route to Don Muang DMK. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by New Gen Airways.
Airlines flying from Xuzhou
In total there are 16 airlines flying from and to Xuzhou. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)6 destinations
- Air Guilin (GT)6 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)6 destinations
- Lucky Air (8L*)5 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)2 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)2 destinations
- Loong Air (GJ)2 destinations
- Spring Airlines (9C)2 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Xuzhou
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Xuzhou (XUZ). The nearest airports to Xuzhou (XUZ) are Fuyang (FUG) and Lianyungang (LYG).