Airport Info Mumbai (BOM)
Mumbai Airport (IATA: BOM, ICAO: VABB), also known as Chhatrapati Shivaji International, is the second largest airport in India. It is an international airport and serves the area of Mumbai, India. Mumbai Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 104 destinations in 39 countries.
At present, there are 53 domestic flights from Mumbai.
The longest flight from Mumbai BOM is a 7,795 mile (12,545 kilometers) non stop route to New York EWR. This direct flight takes around 16 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Air India.
Airlines flying from Mumbai
In total there are 55 airlines flying from and to Mumbai. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Jet Airways (9W)50 destinations
- Air India (AI)40 destinations
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)34 destinations
- JetLite (S2)21 destinations
- Go Air (G8*)20 destinations
- Spicejet (SG)19 destinations
- Alliance Air (9I)6 destinations
- Air-India Express (IX*)4 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Mumbai
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Mumbai (BOM). The nearest airports to Mumbai (BOM) are Pune (PNQ) and Nasik (ISK).