Airlines flying from São Paulo
In total there are 34 airlines flying from and to São Paulo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- LATAM (LA)52 destinations
- Gol (G3)44 destinations
- Avianca Brazil (O6)26 destinations
- Azul (AD)13 destinations
- LATAM Brasil (JJ)6 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- Delta (DL)4 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)4 destinations
- Passaredo (2Z)3 destinations
Alternative airports to São Paulo
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to São Paulo (GRU). The nearest airports to São Paulo (GRU) are São Paulo (CGH) and São José dos Campos (SJK).
- CGHSão PauloBrazil17 mi / 28 km
- SJKSão José dos CamposBrazil41 mi / 66 km
- VCPCampinasBrazil52 mi / 83 km
Airport Info São Paulo (GRU)
São Paulo Airport (IATA: GRU, ICAO: SBGR), also known as São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, is the largest airport in Brazil. It is Brazil's main international airport and serves the area of São Paulo. São Paulo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 93 destinations in 29 countries.
At present, there are 42 domestic flights from São Paulo.
The longest flight from São Paulo GRU is a 7,591 mile (12,217 kilometers) non stop route to Dubai DXB. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Emirates.