Airport Info Ulanhot (HLH)
Ulanhot Airport (IATA: HLH, ICAO: ZBUL), also known as Ulanhot Airport, is a small domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 7 domestic flights from Ulanhot.
The longest flight from Ulanhot HLH is a 629 mile (1,012 kilometers) non stop route to Hohhot HET. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and is operated by China Express.
Airlines flying from Ulanhot
In total there are 5 airlines flying from and to Ulanhot. Those carriers are:
- China Express (G5)3 destinations
- China United (KN)2 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)1 destination
- Chengdu Airlines (EU)1 destination
- Air China (CA)1 destination
Alternative airports to Ulanhot
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Ulanhot (HLH). The nearest airports to Ulanhot (HLH) are Baicheng (DBC) and Qiqihar (NDG).