Airport Info Zhoushan (HSN)
Zhoushan Airport (IATA: HSN, ICAO: ZSZS), also known as Zhoushan Putuoshan Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 16 domestic flights from Zhoushan.
The longest flight from Zhoushan HSN is a 773 mile (1,244 kilometers) non stop route to Beijing PEK. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Xiamen Airlines.
Airlines flying from Zhoushan
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Zhoushan. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Shandong Airlines (SC)4 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)3 destinations
- Fuzhou Airlines (FU)3 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)2 destinations
- China Express (G5)1 destination
- Chengdu Airlines (EU)1 destination
- China United (KN)1 destination
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)1 destination
Alternative airports to Zhoushan
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Zhoushan (HSN). The nearest airports to Zhoushan (HSN) are Ningbo (NGB) and Shanghai (PVG).