Airport Info Al Najaf (NJF)
Al Najaf Airport (IATA: NJF, ICAO: ORNI), also known as Al Najaf International Airport, is the third largest airport in Iraq. It is an international airport and serves the area of Al Najaf, Iraq. Al Najaf Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 22 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 3 domestic flights from Al Najaf.
The longest flight from Al Najaf NJF is a 2,237 mile (3,600 kilometers) non stop route to Copenhagen CPH. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Iraqi Airways.
Airlines flying from Al Najaf
In total there are 18 airlines flying from and to Al Najaf. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Iraqi Airways (IA)14 destinations
- Mahan Air (W5)5 destinations
- Qeshm Air (QB)3 destinations
- Lauda Air (NG)2 destinations
- Iran Air (IR)2 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)2 destinations
- ATA Airlines (TBZ)2 destinations
- Iran Aseman (EP)1 destination
- Qatar Airways (QR)1 destination
Alternative airports to Al Najaf
There are two alternative airports to Al Najaf (NJF) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Baghdad (BGW) and Nasiriyah (XNH).