Airport Info Bandung (BDO)
Bandung Airport (IATA: BDO, ICAO: WICC), also known as Hussein Sastranegara Airport, is a medium sized airport in Indonesia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Bandung, Indonesia. Bandung Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 21 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 19 domestic flights from Bandung.
The longest flight from Bandung BDO is a 944 mile (1,519 kilometers) non stop route to Medan KNO. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Citilink.
Airlines flying from Bandung
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Bandung. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Lion Air (JT*)12 destinations
- Wings Air (IW)6 destinations
- Citilink (QG)5 destinations
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)4 destinations
- AirAsia (QZ)3 destinations
- XpressAir (XN)3 destinations
- Nam Air (IN)3 destinations
- Malindo Air (OD)1 destination
- SilkAir (MI)1 destination
Alternative airports to Bandung
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bandung (BDO). The nearest airports to Bandung (BDO) are Bandung (KJT) and Tasikmalaya (TSY).