Airport Info Jakarta (CGK)
Jakarta Airport (IATA: CGK, ICAO: WIII), also known as Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, is the largest airport in Indonesia. It is Indonesia's main international airport and serves the area of Jakarta. Jakarta Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 84 destinations in 20 countries.
At present, there are 44 domestic flights from Jakarta.
The longest flight from Jakarta CGK is a 7,283 mile (11,721 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Garuda Indonesia.
Airlines flying from Jakarta
In total there are 44 airlines flying from and to Jakarta. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)56 destinations
- Batik Air (ID)37 destinations
- Lion Air (JT*)36 destinations
- Citilink (QG)23 destinations
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)22 destinations
- Nam Air (IN)14 destinations
- AirAsia (QZ)7 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)3 destinations
- China Airlines (CI)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Jakarta
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Jakarta (CGK). The nearest airports to Jakarta (CGK) are Jakarta (HLP) and Bandung (BDO).