Airlines flying from Batam
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Batam. Those carriers are:
- Lion Air (JT*)13 destinations
- Citilink (QG)8 destinations
- Wings Air (IW)6 destinations
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)5 destinations
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)4 destinations
- Batik Air (ID)2 destinations
- Malindo Air (OD)1 destination
Alternative airports to Batam
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Batam (BTH). The nearest airports to Batam (BTH) are Singapore (SIN) and Singapore (XSP).
- SINSingaporeSingapore19 mi / 30 km
- XSPSingaporeSingapore27 mi / 43 km
- TNJTanjung PinangIndonesia32 mi / 51 km
- JHBJohor BahruMalaysia47 mi / 76 km
Airport Info Batam (BTH)
Batam Airport (IATA: BTH, ICAO: WIDD), also known as Hang Nadim Airport, is a medium sized airport in Indonesia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Batam, Indonesia. Batam Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 22 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 20 domestic flights from Batam.
The longest flight from Batam BTH is a 2,676 mile (4,306 kilometers) non stop route to Dongsheng DSN. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Citilink.