Airport Info Batam (BTH)
Batam Airport (IATA: BTH, ICAO: WIDD), also known as Hang Nadim Airport, is a medium sized airport in Indonesia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Batam, Indonesia. Batam Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 22 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 21 domestic flights from Batam.
The longest flight from Batam BTH is a 1,022 mile (1,644 kilometers) non stop route to Denpasar DPS. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and is operated by Lion Air.
Airlines flying from Batam
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Batam. Those carriers are:
- Lion Air (JT*)16 destinations
- Citilink (QG)7 destinations
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)5 destinations
- Wings Air (IW)5 destinations
- Nam Air (IN)2 destinations
- Batik Air (ID)2 destinations
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)1 destination
- Malindo Air (OD)1 destination
Alternative airports to Batam
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Batam (BTH). The nearest airports to Batam (BTH) are Singapore (SIN) and Tanjung Pinang (TNJ).