Airlines flying from Da Nang
In total there are 27 airlines flying from and to Da Nang. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Vietnam Airlines (VN)15 destinations
- VietJet Air (VJ)7 destinations
- Jetstar Pacific (BL)6 destinations
- Jeju Air (7C)4 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)3 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)2 destinations
- Jin Air (LJ)2 destinations
- Air Busan (BX)2 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Da Nang
There are two alternative airports to Da Nang (DAD) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Huế (HUI) and Tam Kỳ (VCL).
Airport Info Da Nang (DAD)
Da Nang Airport (IATA: DAD, ICAO: VVDN), also known as Da Nang International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Viet Nam. It is an international airport and serves the area of Da Nang, Viet Nam. Da Nang Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 36 destinations in 11 countries.
At present, there are 7 domestic flights from Da Nang.
The longest flight from Da Nang DAD is a 3,691 mile (5,940 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.