Airport Info Faro (FAO)
Faro Airport (IATA: FAO, ICAO: LPFR), also known as Faro Airport, is the third largest airport in Portugal. It is an international airport and serves the area of Faro, Portugal. Faro Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 81 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Faro.
The longest flight from Faro FAO is a 3,683 mile (5,928 kilometers) non stop route to Toronto YYZ. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Air Transat.
Airlines flying from Faro
In total there are 29 airlines flying from and to Faro. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)24 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)22 destinations
- Jet2 (LS)9 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)6 destinations
- British Airways (BA)4 destinations
- Transavia (HV)4 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)4 destinations
- Volotea (V7)4 destinations
- Aer Lingus (EI)4 destinations
Alternative airports to Faro
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Faro (FAO). The nearest airports to Faro (FAO) are Portimão (PRM) and Jerez de la Frontera (XRY).