Airport Info Guangzhou (CAN)
Guangzhou Airport (IATA: CAN, ICAO: ZGGG), also known as Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, is the third largest airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Guangzhou, China. Guangzhou Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 174 destinations in 40 countries.
At present, there are 99 domestic flights from Guangzhou.
The longest flight from Guangzhou CAN is a 7,989 mile (12,857 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 15 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by China Southern.
Airlines flying from Guangzhou
In total there are 72 airlines flying from and to Guangzhou. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China Southern (CZ)127 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)29 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)27 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)24 destinations
- Air China (CA)17 destinations
- 9 Air (AQ)12 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)8 destinations
- Spring Airlines (9C)7 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Guangzhou
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Guangzhou (CAN). The nearest airports to Guangzhou (CAN) are Foshan (FUO) and Shenzhen (SZX).