Airport Info Irkutsk (IKT)
Irkutsk Airport (IATA: IKT, ICAO: UUII), also known as Irkutsk International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Russia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Irkutsk, Russia. Irkutsk Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 45 destinations in 10 countries.
At present, there are 28 domestic flights from Irkutsk.
The longest flight from Irkutsk IKT is a 3,070 mile (4,941 kilometers) non stop route to Phuket HKT. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by S7 Airlines.
Airlines flying from Irkutsk
In total there are 17 airlines flying from and to Irkutsk. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Angara Airlines (2G)15 destinations
- IrAero (IO)14 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)12 destinations
- Yakutia (R3)4 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)3 destinations
- Alrosa (6R)2 destinations
- Avia Traffic (YK)2 destinations
- Aeroflot (SU)2 destinations
- Aero Mongolia (M0)1 destination
Alternative airports to Irkutsk
There are no alternative airports to Irkutsk (IKT) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).