Airlines flying from Kota Kinabalu
In total there are 18 airlines flying from and to Kota Kinabalu. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- AirAsia (AK)20 destinations
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)17 destinations
- Malindo Air (OD)11 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)3 destinations
- Eastar Jet (ZE)2 destinations
- Jeju Air (7C)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)2 destinations
- Shanghai Airlines (FM)1 destination
- AirAsia (Z2)1 destination
Alternative airports to Kota Kinabalu
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Kota Kinabalu (BKI). The nearest airports to Kota Kinabalu (BKI) are Labuan (LBU) and Kudat (KUD).
- LBULabuanMalaysia70 mi / 113 km
- KUDKudatMalaysia87 mi / 140 km
- LWYLawasMalaysia88 mi / 141 km
- BWNBrunei and MuaraBrunei103 mi / 166 km
- LMNLimbangMalaysia106 mi / 170 km
Airport Info Kota Kinabalu (BKI)
Kota Kinabalu Airport (IATA: BKI, ICAO: WBKK), also known as Kota Kinabalu International Airpo, is the second largest airport in Malaysia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Kota Kinabalu Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 43 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 16 domestic flights from Kota Kinabalu.
The longest flight from Kota Kinabalu BKI is a 2,617 mile (4,212 kilometers) non stop route to Perth PER. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Malaysia Airlines.