Airport Info Nanjing (NKG)
Nanjing Airport (IATA: NKG, ICAO: ZSNJ), also known as Nanjing Lukou International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Nanjing, China. Nanjing Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 95 destinations in 17 countries.
At present, there are 69 domestic flights from Nanjing.
The longest flight from Nanjing NKG is a 6,566 mile (10,567 kilometers) non stop route to Los Angeles LAX. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by China Eastern.
Airlines flying from Nanjing
In total there are 47 airlines flying from and to Nanjing. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China Eastern (MU)48 destinations
- Juneyao Airlines (HO)24 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)22 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)18 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)10 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)9 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)8 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)7 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)7 destinations
Alternative airports to Nanjing
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Nanjing (NKG). The nearest airports to Nanjing (NKG) are Changzhou (CZX) and Yangzhou (YTY).