Airlines flying from Nanjing
In total there are 49 airlines flying from and to Nanjing. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China Eastern (MU)55 destinations
- Juneyao Airlines (HO)30 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)23 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)18 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)12 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)10 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)9 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)8 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)7 destinations
Alternative airports to Nanjing
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Nanjing (NKG). The nearest airports to Nanjing (NKG) are Changzhou (CZX) and Yangzhou (YTY).
- CZXChangzhouChina55 mi / 88 km
- YTYYangzhouChina75 mi / 121 km
- HFEHefeiChina92 mi / 148 km
- WUXWuxi and SuzhouChina94 mi / 151 km
- JUHChizhouChina98 mi / 158 km
Airport Info Nanjing (NKG)
Nanjing Airport (IATA: NKG, ICAO: ZSNJ), also known as Nanjing Lukou International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Nanjing, China. Nanjing Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 106 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are 77 domestic flights from Nanjing.
The longest flight from Nanjing NKG is a 6,566 mile (10,567 kilometers) non stop route to Los Angeles LAX. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by China Eastern.