Airport Info Sochi (AER)
Sochi Airport (IATA: AER, ICAO: URSS), also known as Adler-Sochi International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Russia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Sochi, Russia. Sochi Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 34 destinations in 11 countries.
At present, there are 22 domestic flights from Sochi.
The longest flight from Sochi AER is a 2,433 mile (3,915 kilometers) non stop route to Norilsk NSK. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and is operated by NordStar.
Airlines flying from Sochi
In total there are 22 airlines flying from and to Sochi. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ural Airlines (U6)15 destinations
- UTair (UT)6 destinations
- Pobeda (DP)4 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)3 destinations
- Aeroflot (SU)3 destinations
- NordStar (Y7)2 destinations
- Izhavia (I8)2 destinations
- Azimuth (A4)2 destinations
- Nordwind (N4)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Sochi
There are two alternative airports to Sochi (AER) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Krasnodar (KRR) and Gelendzhik (GDZ).