Airport Info Copenhagen (CPH)
Copenhagen Airport (IATA: CPH, ICAO: EKCH), also known as Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup Airport, is the largest airport in Denmark. It is Denmark's main international airport and serves the area of Copenhagen. Copenhagen Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 169 destinations in 57 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Copenhagen.
The longest flight from Copenhagen CPH is a 6,193 mile (9,966 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and is operated by Singapore Airlines.
Airlines flying from Copenhagen
In total there are 64 airlines flying from and to Copenhagen. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- SAS (SK)70 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)56 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)17 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)13 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)11 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)6 destinations
- Vueling (VY)4 destinations
- Pakistan (PK)3 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Copenhagen
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Copenhagen (CPH). The nearest airports to Copenhagen (CPH) are Roskilde (RKE) and Malmö Sturup (MMX).