Airport Info Charlotte (CLT)
Charlotte Airport (IATA: CLT, ICAO: KCLT), also known as Charlotte/Douglas International Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Charlotte, United States. Charlotte Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 176 destinations in 25 countries.
At present, there are 136 domestic flights from Charlotte.
The longest flight from Charlotte CLT is a 4,801 mile (7,726 kilometers) non stop route to Rome Fiumicino FCO. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by American Airlines.
Airlines flying from Charlotte
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Charlotte. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- American Airlines (AA)170 destinations
- Delta (DL)7 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)6 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)5 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)2 destinations
- Contour Aviation (LF)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)1 destination
- Travel Air (4P)1 destination
Alternative airports to Charlotte
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Charlotte (CLT). The nearest airports to Charlotte (CLT) are Concord (USA) and Spartanburg (GSP).